This November and December, the GivingTuesday movement is running #MyGivingStory, a new storytelling contest that will highlight acts of generosity that may take place out of the public spotlight. They are asking individuals across the country to share their personal reasons for giving, and then share those stories with their communities.
As a supporter of A Cure In Sight, we’d be honored if you would take this opportunity to reflect upon your commitment to our work. The nonprofit they write about in their essay will receive $2,500-10,000 grants.
How to Enter #MyGivingStory
- Go to the contest entry form (http://bit.ly/2fM4SJp) or visit the #MyGivingStory tab on #GivingTuesday’s Facebook page.
- Post a short essay (150- 600 words) responding to the question, “What inspires you to give?”
- In it, tell the story of a specific instance in which you supported a nonprofit organization in a way that was meaningful to you. Include https://acureinsight.org in the body of your story so they can connect you to ACIS.
- Submit your story by December 31st.
- Share and promote your submission on social media with #MyGivingStory and #GivingTuesday.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com with any questions!