We are excited to gather virtually in just a few days. The virtual conference will begin on Thursday, October 8. You still have time to register for this FREE online event.
Talks from our amazing speakers:
- Keynote Speaker: J. William Harbour, MD (Bascom Palmer Eye Institute)
- Bertil Damato. MD, Ph.D. (Nuffield Laboratory of Ophthalmology, University of Oxford)
- Prithvi Mruthyunjaya, MD, MHS (Stanford Byers Eye Institute)
- Motivational Speaker: Dug McGuirk and Heidi McGuirk
On Thursday, Friday and Saturday, breakout sessions will include:
- Thriving with OM in your 20’s, 30’s, 40’
- Update on UM Cure 2020
- Discoveries & Clinical Trials
- Understanding Your Loved One’s Diagnosis
- Western Medicine and Holistic Medicine
- Revolutionary Growth
- To see the full agenda, click here.
Here are some resources and reminders to help you make the most out of your experience in the virtual event environment.
- Check out the Eye Believe 2020 User Guide to get a preview of the virtual tools we will use this week to connect.
- Download the Event App on your mobile device App Store or visit the Web App on your laptop or desktop. This app will serve as a virtual Conference Program to house the event schedule, show you more about our speakers, help you connect with other attendees, and more.
- Register for your seat on the Virtual Event Floor.
- Make sure you log on to your desktop or laptop computer.
- Utilize Google Chrome or Firefox as your browser.
- Set aside 2 minutes to set up your camera, microphone and walk through the user guide.
- Set up your profiles in the virtual platforms so people can network with you.
- Save the Troubleshooting FAQ guide in case of any technical difficulties.
We will have a virtual hospitality and tech support team available to help you navigate any technology issues, but please set aside 15-30 minutes before the event to get your accounts set up so you don’t miss a moment of this incredible agenda.
Register for free to get the latest information and techniques for living with Ocular Melanoma from top physicians, wellness professionals, and fellow OM patients.
The Survivorship Seminar is hosted by A Cure in Sight and presented by Castle Biosciences. We want to thank our sponsors for this event:
Keep an eye out for more event updates and we look forward to seeing you soon!